- Reading: Preamble
- Reading: Who is a Cocaine Addict?
- Reading: Who is a C.A. Member?
- Reading: We Can Recover
- Reading: Alcohol
- Reading: The Promises
- Reading: Reaching Out
- Reading: A Vision for You
- Reading: Personal Conduct Statement
- Suggested Meeting Format: Participation
- Suggested Meeting Format: Step Study
- Suggested Meeting Format: Speaker
- Sign: Meeting Here
- GSR Guidelines
- World Service Manual
- World Service Conference Committee Guidelines
- Public Information Handbook
- Hospitals and Institutions Committee Guidelines and Information
- Convention Committee Guidelines
- Conference Committee Guidelines
- Financial Guidelines for Groups, Districts and Areas
- Unity Committee Guidelines/Duties
- Literature, Chips and Formats Committee Guidelines
- Information Technology (IT) Committee Workbook & Guidelines
- Structure and Bylaws Guidelines
- Archive Committee Guidelines & Archiving Protocols
NOTE ON PDF FILES
These files are in .PDF (Portable Document File) format. PDF format is not endorsed by Cocaine Anonymous but is used as the Internet standard format for printed publications on this website.
In the spirit of Tradition Six, C.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution.